Saturday, January 21, 2012

another wip ;)


this is another project i'm doing this month. Sylvia Hernandez Ramos has been generous enough to share her pattern with me.. this is what i've gotten so far :) really like the way it's working out :) will be beautiful when it's done. my color choices were almond pink and ecru. can't wait to finish it :) not sure what i will do with it when i finish, but do love making baby things :) maybe my son will find out they're having another girl and i will have a use for it :) if not, it makes a great baby gift to keep on hand for any friends who are expecting girls :) or maybe i'll hang on to it to display at my table when the tractor pull comes around again this year :) the bookmarks i made last year went over well, so maybe there will be a demand for some jewelry and other things this year. the profits benefit the volunteer firefighters in our town :)

have a great weekend, my friends, and happy hooking :)

No comments: